- Early College High School offers a degree in Associate of Arts along with certifications in the field of Information Technology.
What is an early college high school?
Early College High Schools (ECHS) are innovative high schools that allow students least likely to attend college an opportunity to earn a high school diploma and up to 60 college credit hours.
Early College High Schools:
- Provide college credit at no cost to students
- Offer rigorous instruction and accelerated courses
- Provide academic and social support services to help students succeed
- Increase college readiness, and
- Reduce barriers to college access.
Early College High School Bridge To Success
- Southwest Legacy Early College High School Programs -Click Here
Cybersecurity and Teaching
- Program Brochures
Admission Policy and Enrollment Application
Written Communication Plan
2020-2021 School Board and Board of Regent's Presentations
2020-2021 Committee Members
2021-2022 Strategic Priorities
Calendar of Family Outreach Events
Professional Learning Communities Agendas
Advisory/Study Skills Curriculum Material
TSI Exam Performance
Tutoring Program Schedule
Benchmark 6 - Mentor/Induction Program Plans
Professional Development Plan with ECHS and IHE Faculty
ECHS Liaison Meeting Agendas and Documents
“The Early College model is gaining national attention due to its success in raising high school graduation and college retention rates for students at risk of not graduating. The program provides student support systems, including tutoring, counseling, and mentoring while reducing barriers to college for students who might not otherwise achieve post-secondary success.”
-Texas Early College High School website